This week’s nail design is simple and easy, but will catch a lot of attention. Newspaper nails is a different tend that is sweeping the nation. Within minutes, you will be able to master this design that will get you compliments left and right.
The newspaper article I used was about the cruise ship that malfunctioned off the coast of Alabama. Here I have linked the CNN website with videos, pictures and articles about the disaster. With all the malfunctions on cruis ships lately, I’m growing a fear of sailing on the ocean. You never know when something might go wrong!
Now back to the nails. Here is the procedure:
- Paint a white nail polish over each of your nails.
- Let that dry completely.
- Get a small conatiner of rubbing alcohol and a section of your newspaper.
- Soak your nail in the alcohol for a few seconds then place the newspaper over top.
- Press down on the newspaper and let it sit for a minute or two.
- Carefully peel the newspaper off, and you should be left with a transfer of the newspaper on your nails!