Hello, everyone! As some of you may know, I just returned home from a vacation in Disney World! It was an extremely enjoyable week away from the insanity of school and everyday life. The weather wasnt very coopearative, with highs of 50 degrees, and wind gusts of up to 30 miles per hour, but I can’t comaplain! It was better than the snow you all recieved while I was gone!
Disney is probably my favorite place to visit. Everything about the park makes your experience worth while. All of the employees have a smile on their and look like they enjoy what they are doing. Their smiles and friendlyness is contagious so everyone in the park seems to carry to the people visting that parks. Here I have linked some very interesting facts all about Disney.
My nails are based on my favorite character: Minnie Mouse 🙂 Minnie Mouse has been my favorite character ever since I was a child. From her bows, polka-dots and yellow shoes, you can’t help but love her!
Lets begin on the procedure:
- Paint a top coat on your plain nails to give your nails a beautiful shine.
- Once the top coat is dried, take a piece of tape and place it on your nail, so the tips of your nails are the only part exposed.
- Paint the tips of your nails red.
- Wait for them to dry, then take a Q-tip and cut the cotton part off.
- Dip the end of the Q-tip into white paint and place small white dots all over the red.
- Let that dry completely.
- To finish it off, take a thin brush and black paint, and carefully draw a bow on the left side of the red.
- Lastly, place a top coat over the design to seal it!
I hope you try this out and you like it!