It’s my favorite time of year. The flowers are blooming, the days are getting longer and the weather is getting warmer. Spring is my favorite season for those reasons but also because it’s the beggining of baseball season! America’s favorite past time is the official sign that summer is on it’s way. Even though the weather might not be favorable, from snow, to torential down pour and dust storms, the players never fail when it comes to putting on a good show.
One of my goals in life is to make it to every ball park in the MLB. Every stadium is so different and has a different atmosphere that veries from place to place. I love learning about all the different stadiums, and all of the special features each one has to offer.
The nails this week are pretty simple. It only takes a few steps but doesn’t lack creativity. (Sorry if the directions are a little difficult to follow. It is a little difficult to describe)
- Paint all of your nails red with the exception of your ring finger (the one next to your pinky).
- Paint your ring finger white
- Use a small detail brush and dip it in red polish
- Carefully stripe two lines down your nail, almost parallel from eachother
- Then, paint small V’s on the lines you have already created
- Let all of your nails dry and apply a top coat!